The Agency Power McLaren rear spoiler was one of the first spoilers available for the 570S with its highly engineered mounting system and adjustability. The success of the AP 67 inch carbon fiber wing has led to this next generation GT4 style curved carbon fiber wing blade. The full carbon fiber wing flows flawlessly with the rear end of the McLaren 570S and 570GT. Like the 67 inch wing, it also uses our full lightweight and rigid mounting system.
The full carbon fiber wing is extremely light weight and the carbon fiber weave is a match to the factory McLaren carbon. The new uprights were engineered by Agency Power to offer adjustability in the wings rake to change the downforce if desire. The laser cut aluminum uprights feature a clean beveled edge and are then powdercoated in a matte black. The holes on the uprights allow for up to 15 total adjustments where each hole is 3 degrees. In addition, the wing uprights can be extended upwards to change the height of the wing 1.75 inches from its lowest position.
The key part of the wing kit is an aluminum bracket that replaces the factory black bracket under the decklid. This new bracket mimics the factory piece including mounting points for the stock decklid fitment. It then incorporates mounting positions for the new uprights. The brackets design allows for easy access to install the uprights to each side which helps reinforce the strength of the entire wing. To finish off the complete package, the rear spoiler kit features carbon fiber end plates that have been styled similar to the McLaren GT4. All of the hardware is beautiful stainless steel allen head bolts with locking nuts.
- Made in the USA
- Full Carbon Fiber Curved GT4 Style Air Foil
- High Gloss Carbon Fiber Weave to Match McLaren Carbon
- Carbon Fiber End Plates with Stainless Steel Hardware
- Aluminum Uprights with Adjustability for Height and Rake
- Replacement Aluminum Bracket for Mounting and Rigidity
- 3D Printed Template to Trim ABS Plastic
- Durable Powdercoated Components
- Limited Lifetime Warranty when you fill out the Warranty Form Here
- For Install Instructions Click Here
- McLaren 570S Coupe
- McLaren 570GT