Eliminate the heavy and restrictive factory catalytic converters with straight-pipe, high flowing stainless steel downpipes for maximum power and an exhilarating sound.
- Fits all BMW F8x M3 & M4 vehicles (2015+)
- The perfect option for track cars and those who seek the ultimate in agressive exhaust sound
- Mandrel bent pipes with minimal welds to minimize failure under regular use and increase flow
- Designed to fit seamlessly with the factory exhaust system, or as an add-on to Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust System. (Also compatible with any other aftermarket exhaust system that is designed to fit like OEM.)
- Replaces the restrictive factory catalytic converters with a straight-through "straight-pipe" design for maximum power and exhaust sound.
- This product replaces the factory catalytic converters and may trigger a Check Engine Light.
NOTE: Fabspeed’s product mentioned above is not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California. The purchaser or end user of this product is responsible to contact their state/county jurisdiction of their country of origin to see if this product is compliant with their local road usage.
This product removes the catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is recommended for track and off-road use only.
This is a racing downpipe/ catbypass pipe/ straight pipe intended for track and race cars that no longer go through emissions testing. This part is sold for off-road and/or competition use only. Racing downpipes/ catbypass pipe/ straight pipes will give you Check Engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this downpipe with racing software to prevent fault codes and check-engine lights as needed. Racing downpipes/ catbypass pipe/ straight pipes are prohibited for installation and usage in any street or road car used on public highways and roadways and installation and usage is in violation of local, state, CARB, and EPA federal laws. Check with your local, state and federals laws in your country. All installation risk and use risk is borne by the end-user installer of these parts.