Ferrari 458 Carbon Fiber Complete Engine Bay
Ferrari displays the incredible 458 engine under a glass bonnet, which is the perfect opportunity to surround it with beautiful Competition carbon fiber instead of the factory's dull black plastic. If you specify all of these carbon fiber parts when ordering your car, the factory will charge you $13,688. Save more then $10,000 and instead buy them from us! By combining our Carbon Fiber Engine Cover, Airbox, Fuel Pump Covers, and Power Steering/Bonnet Latch Cover, this kit will dress your entire engine bay in beautiful carbon fiber.
Our exacting quality, precise fitment, and a premium hand-polished finish come at a much more reasonable price than the factory Ferrari pieces. Made from the finest aerospace-grade pre-impregnated (pre-preg) dry autoclaved carbon fiber, each Competition piece matches the 1x1 3K plain weave of factory Ferrari carbon pieces perfectly. Fit and finish are impeccable for a truly factory appearance.
FITS: 2010+ Ferrari F458 Italia
- Autoclaved pre-preg dry carbon fiber 1x1 3K plain weave matched to factory Ferrari carbon
- Clear-coated with automotive urethane, hand polished to a mirror finish
- OEM-perfect fit
- Each piece installs in minutes without any modifications
- Three-piece Carbon Fiber Engine Cover Kit (two side panels and one firewall panel)
- One Carbon Fiber Airbox Cover
- Two Carbon Fiber Fuel Pump Covers (one for each side of the engine)
- One Carbon Fiber PSF Reservoir/Bonnet Latch Cover
- Digitally 3D laser scanned for guaranteed fitment
- Autoclave formed in billet aluminum molds at more than 100 psi and 200 degrees Fahrenheit