Part of RSC’s Proprietary CS 600 Carbon Fiber Aero package, the Carbon Fiber Front Air Dam (A.K.A Front Splitter) apply both form and function to your Lamborghini Gallardo.
Working to accentuate the car’s existing styling cues, it gives the front of the car a wider profile and draws it closer to the ground to create that perfect look we all crave. With this splitter the Lamborghini Gallardo looks significantly more aggressive in the rearview mirror, but it doesn’t just look the business, it’s there for a reason. Airflow is ‘split’ cleanly into two streams passing above and below the car. Above the splitter, airflow gets compressed, producing an an area of high pressure air reducing the feeling of front end lift at high speeds and stabalizing the front of the vehicle. Below the splitter air accelerates to produce an area of low pressure. This pressure difference creates even more downforce at the front of the car. The Splitter Fits neatly to existing mounting points and and is available in Carbon Fiber or Paint to Match Fiberglass.
RSC Tuning’s CS600 Front Air Dam is hand made in the United States of America and available only from RSC Tuning or one of our affiliated dealers.
RSC Tuning CS600 Front Splitter | Air-dam for Lamborghini Gallardo
- Part of RSC Tuning’s CS600 Aero Package
- RSC Tuning CS600 front splitter | Air dam accentuates style of 2004 – 2008 Lamborghini Gallardo working off existing styling cues
- Available in UV inhibiting Gloss or Matte clear coat finish
- Also available in “paint to match” FRP
- Aerodynamically proven to increase downforce at high speed, therefore, stabilizing front end
- May require some fitting. Installation by a professional body shop is required.
RSC CS 600 Front Lip Air Dam fits All Lamborghini Gallardo 04-08
Available in Visual Carbon Fiber
Handmade in the U.S.A.