Replace the 4 restrictive OEM McLaren 720S 650-cell catalytic converters with much less restrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow and maximum Hyper-car F1 sound.
Fabspeed Motorsport USA was the very 1st company in the world to design, engineer and develop performance parts for McLaren cars. Fabspeed Motorsport has the most experience and knowledge of any company in the world on these cars.
Our included thermal heat blankets consist of a 13mm thick ceramic fiber refractory mat, with T321 stainless steel liner rated to 1800 degrees, covering ceramic insulation makes direct contact with the downpipes. The basalt fabric exterior covers sewn with stainless steel mesh covering all edges and high quality stainless steel spring fasteners ensure longevity. Fabspeed Motorsport invested a lot of time and resources into developing the best possible McLaren downpipes and we’re now proud to offer you this latest and greatest solution. McLaren is constantly updating their vehicles and offering even better performance, and we're dedicated to doing the same. Fabspeed is the global authority for aftermarket McLaren performance.
- For all McLaren 720S vehicles 2018+ Model Year
- Fabspeed's Catbypass Pipes / Downtubes replace the restrictive OEM 650 CPSI catalytic converters with unrestrictive straight-through pipes for maximum flow / maximum sports car sound.
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the heavy OEM catalytic converters
- Adds a very aggressive exhaust note for exotic high-performance sound. Lots of flames and backfires.
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Optional 02 spacers available to help prevent triggering the Check Engine Light. You will get a CEL with just catbypass pipes.
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
NOTE: This product removes the catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is recommended for track and off-road use only.
This is a racing downpipe/ catbypass pipe/ straight pipe intended for track and race cars that no longer go through emissions testing. This part is sold for off-road and/or competition use only. Racing downpipes/ catbypass pipe/ straight pipes will give you Check Engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this downpipe with racing software to prevent fault codes and check-engine lights as needed. Racing downpipes/ catbypass pipe/ straight pipes are prohibited for installation and usage in any street or road car used on public highways and roadways and installation and usage is in violation of local, state, CARB, and EPA federal laws. Check with your local, state and federals laws in your country. All installation risk and use risk is borne by the end-user installer of these parts.