A recent milestone for Vorsteiner is the application of a technology called Flow Forged to their 1-Piece wheel line. In its most basic definition, it entails the combination of a high tech wheel casting combined with a specialized rotary spinning process that enables virtually any new shape or form. With this new application, Vorsteiner is able to provide a superior level of precision, strength, density and attention to detail for each wheel produced. On a microscopic level, material is able to be manipulated and reinforced to produce a vastly improved and highly engineered work of art that is as rigid as it is creative.
Vorsteiner 1-piece flow forged monoblock wheels are all tailor made to your vehicle.
View Recommended Fitments
Vorsteiner V-FF 106 Features:
- Flow forged construction allows for high strength to weight ratio
- Lower cost of entry compared to 1-piece forged monoblock wheels
- Uniquely individual staggered front and rear concavity profiles
- Fully customizable offsets for personal vehicle fitment choices
- Brembo High Performance Big Brake Clearance
- Snap-in OE factory center cap fitment available
- JWL Certified
- Wheel Size: 19x9.5
- Bolt Pattern: 5x120
- Wheel Offset: 22
- Wheel Color: Carbon Graphite